Match/Gameplay Protocols & Format
- ALL PLAYERS should arrive at the courts no later than 8:15, unless specified otherwise by the coaches.
- ALL PLAYERS will stay until reffing duties for their team are completed. Please do not ask to leave early.
- The matches will be 2 sets to 25, and one set to 15 if tied.
- Each team has 3 pool play matches, then a cross-pool match.
- For spectators masks are recommended, not required.
- Gallon of water (with player name on it)
- Chair (for camp or spectating, for you and your son)
- Shoes, socks (duh)
- Individual food. Highly recommend nothing too sugary, also bring snacks (trail mix, granola bar, bananas, etc.) as need be.