Match/Gameplay Protocols & Format
- ALL PLAYERS should arrive at the courts no later than 8:15, unless specified otherwise by the coaches.
- ALL PLAYERS will stay until reffing duties for their team are completed. Please do not ask to leave early.
- The matches will be 2 sets to 25, and one set to 15 if tied.
- Each team has 3 pool play matches, then a cross-pool match.
- For spectators masks are recommended, not required.
- Gallon of water (with player name on it)
- Chair (for camp or spectating, for you and your son)
- Shoes, socks (duh)
- Individual food. Highly recommend nothing too sugary, also bring snacks (trail mix, granola bar, bananas, etc.) as need be.
Wanting to show your support at the tournaments? Represent AZ Fear by checking out our merchandise page through Goatnik. On our Goatnik store you can customize the design you want, adding numbers and names, with a variety of colors, sizes and styles. If you would like to grab some new Fear Gear, check out this link: Click Here
2021 Signing Class - Congrats Gentlemen!
2020 Signing Class
Arizona Fear Volleyball
LLC AZ Fear
Address: P.O. Box 74531, Phoenix AZ 85087
Troy Dueling, Director/Co-Founder
Taylor Stallman, Co-Director
Joaquin Santa Cruz, 14U Director